Black Ninja belt take it easy and fast!!!!!!!!
Posted December 3, 2008on:
PS: Straw000 is now a Black Belt Ninja!! So, if you want to be like Straw000, then click HERE to read the exclusive guide and tips!!
Update: Click HERE to comment and tell me what Ninja belt you have or any great tips to earn the Black Ninja Belt!!
Yeah!! The new Card-Jitsu Game is finally out!! Here is a step-by-step guide and 15 tips on how to earn the Ninja Black Belt!! : )
1) First, go to the Dojo and see the Belt Legend!! You need to win more games to earn the belt on top of the Legend!!
2) Go to the cushion and click the cushion and the Sensei will appear. Now talk to him and ask him for a Starter Deck. You can unlock better cards if you have the code!! Then ask for instructions on how to play!!
3) Now have fun by playing with your buddies or play a competition to earn the most points!! When you win a certain number of games, you get to earn a higher belt!! So work your way up to earn the Ninja Black Belt!!
Here are some sure-fire tips that will help you win as many games as possible and win the black belt in the shortest time!! : )
1) Always try your best to play with the same person!! They tend to use the same cards!! : )
2) Try to use Snow as your first card because most people like to use Snow and Water card as their first card!!
3) Be random!! This gives you the greatest probability of winning!! So always pick cards randomly!!
4) Do not jump to winning!! If not, people will know what cards you are using and will win you!!
5) Do not quit when faced with a penguin with a high belt!! Winning a penguin with a higher belt gives you more points!!
6) (By Bingo 1059) Train, as it is real important that you train at least 3 times before going for big points. This will get you into the feel of things. Also if you have high belts, you can challenge the weaker belts such as no belt or white belt.
7) (By Bingo 1059) Stay calm while fighting, if you get all jumpy you will choose the wrong cards and even not think before you make a move. : D
(By Bingo 1059) Be patient, even if you keep losing, you still earn points! You can lose a training round and you still get points! Basically, NEVER QUIT!
9) Also, ensure you have a good mix of the three type of cards, the Snow, Fire And Water Cards. This will allow you to always choose the cards you want, and not the cards you are stuck with!!
10) The number on your cards play a really big part!! Use cards with small number to defeat other high number card, such as using a Number 2 Fire Card to beat a Number 6 Snow Card!!
11) You can have one or more Special Cards!! They are cards with the number 10 and allow same cards with the smaller number to win the next round!! So, use that to your advantage!!
12) It can get quite boring after a while, so do not force yourself to complete the game in a day!! Play it over a few days!! : )
13) Imagine yourself as your opponent in order to predict what card to use, such as you need a Snow Card to win, so opponent will use Fire Card, in turn, use a Water Card to counter!! : )
14) Do not be complacent when you are about to win, or give up when you are about to lose!! It is easy to turn the tables over!!
15) There are two ways to beat your opponent!! First way is to have cards of same types with different colors, second way is to have cards of different types with different colors!! So always ensure that you can win both ways in the game!!
16) Lastly, the most important tip is that Card-Jitsu is a mind game!! Be random like a ninja so your opponents cannot predict your cards, be cautious like a ninja so you would not make any mistakes, and be as strong as a ninja and you will never lose a game!! This will allow you to earn the black belt really fast!! : )
Here is a list of the total wins needed to get your belts!! Thanks to Kid Dadeulus for this great tip!!
White belt – 5 total wins needed.
Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed.
Orange belt – 21 total wins needed.
Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
Blue belt – 40 total wins needed.
Red belt – 52 total wins needed.
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed.
Brown belt – 76 total wins needed.
Black belt – 88 total wins needed.
Once, you earn the black belt, congrats to you!! You would have become a true ninja and ready to take on the Sensei!! To beat the Sensei, just keep losing for 5-6 rounds and you will win later!! Once you do so, you can buy ninja stuffs and use your ninja powers!!
There is about all for the guide and tips on how to get the Ninja Black Belt!! you can comment on what you think about the new Card-Jitsu Game!!
I hope you get the belt!!!!